Our chiropractors in Lehi are dedicated to providing our clients with an alternative approach to healthcare and wellness. We are a full-service chiropractic provider, offering a variety of techniques to help with injury recovery, pain management, and overall health improvement. Our services focus on helping individuals from all walks of life improve their lives. No matter how old you are, there are benefits to receiving chiropractic care from our team of professionals.
Below are some examples of what we can provide for our clients. If you have any questions about any services, feel free to contact us.
- Individualized chiropractic care- Our Lehi chiropractors utilize a variety of techniques to combat common ailments, ranging from lower back pain, muscle strains, whiplash, sciatica, headaches, and more.
- Corrective exercises- Our team of chiropractors and rehabilitation specialists works together to create a personalized plan of exercises to target problem areas and strengthen the surrounding muscles.
- Massage therapy- Using massage therapy is a great way to improve circulation, reduce stress, and alleviate muscle tension. Our massage therapy services can be used as stand-alone treatments or in conjunction with chiropractic care.
- Spinal decompression- Our state-of-the-art equipment allows for targeted spinal decompression, helping to alleviate pressure on the spine, improve disc health, and reduce pain.
- Sports injuries- We provide sports injury treatment in Lehi. Whether you've injured your ankle or knee, our team has the expertise and experience to aid in your recovery.
- Lifestyle and nutrition advice- We also helps clients improve their overall health through education and guidance on healthier lifestyle choices and nutritional habits, believing that healing the body starts within.
Spinal manipulation and adjustments are only touching the surface of what our local chiropractors in Lehi can do for you. Some of our most popular additional services include active release technique (A.R.T), instrument-assisted soft tissue treatments, therapeutic taping, dry needling, and functional range release. Consider contacting us today to learn more about these advanced therapies and how they can improve your quality of life.
If you have any questions about the services that Summit Sports and Spine provides, feel free to get in touch with us today. We are based in Lehi, Utah and our compassionate staff is honored to help our clients achieve a better quality of life without dangerous medications. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment.